Wednesday, April 9, 2014

| | | | Best Blogger Tips


File:Engagement rings 777.jpg
Source: Wikimedia Commons

In my heart, there was some pain,
It was cold, there was November rain
Months passed, and I said I do
There is something I never told you
The little things you do,
 Makes me realize, we are one, not two.

*As a part of NaPoWriMo. #9
*The prompt by NaPoWriMo today was to take any random song play list (from iPod, CD player, favorite radio station, Pandora or Spotify , etc.) and use the next five song titles on that randomized list in a poem. So I chose the songs that were on my phone:
*Also, do visit my friends who are participating in the challenge. You won't be disappointed.


20 comments:

  1. Ah beautiful....very well written Pooja....and four out of five songs Colbie Caillat :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Big Colbie Caillat fan. Heartbroken and then met someone better. :)

      Delete
  2. Love all the songs...and your poem. So simple yet beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww man! Short and superbly romantic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D See...am giving you inspiration, to get married. :p

      Delete
  4. Beautiful post. Stopping in from A-Z Challenge and the Unconventional Librarian Alliance.

    ReplyDelete

Admiration or contempt, bring it on!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    UBC Challenge - July 2013

    A to Z Challenge - April 2014

    NaPoWriMo - April 2014