Monday, April 14, 2014

| | | Best Blogger Tips


File:Scared Child at Nighttime.jpg
Source: Wikimedia Commons

Why do you follow me everywhere?
Are you not bothered about my welfare?
Did I wish for you?
Why are you stuck like a glue?
Can you please go away?
Can you not make me your prey?
Fear, you are ruining my live-play!


*As a part of NaPoWriMo. #14
*The prompt by NaPoWriMo today was: "Today’s prompt (optional, as always) is a little something I’m calling “Twenty Questions.” The idea is to write a poem in which every sentence, except for the last one, is in the form of a question. That’s it! It can be as long or short as you like. The questions can be deep and philosophical (‘what is the meaning of life?’) or routine and practical (‘are you going to eat that?’). Or both!
* Live- play = life.
*Also, do visit my friends who are participating in the challenge. You won't be disappointed.





15 comments:

Admiration or contempt, bring it on!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    UBC Challenge - July 2013

    A to Z Challenge - April 2014

    NaPoWriMo - April 2014