Tuesday, July 2, 2013

| Best Blogger Tips


Today, as I was making a list of groceries to be bought, I realized one thing - grocery shopping is a never ending process. I will tell you what actually happens.

Step 1 : We sit at home and make a list of all the groceries to be bought.
Step 2: We goto the store and buy everything on the list and also many things not on the list that look interesting to us at that point of time.
Step 3: We come back home and while arranging the items we bought, we realise that we forgot to buy that one most necessary item (sometimes more than one item) which, somehow, failed to make it either to the list or to our memory.
Step 4: We go back to the store or nag our husbands to go get that one item for us terming it to be a high priority item.


Happy Grocery Shopping !

*As a part of Ultimate Blog Challenge !

14 comments:

  1. I can't begin to tell you how many trips it took to get salt last month!! :) It happened just like you said!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Always :) I am sure it is going to happen even today!

      Delete
  3. This is just so true, I always ask my wife to prepare a list before we go to a grocery store and 9 out of 10 times it happens that we miss something.

    I believe we can blame for this open culture of shopping where you see many products on shelf and loose your primary requirement list. Wo pehle system nahin rha ab ki dukaan pe jao and list pakda do.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sahi baat hain. I always end up buying much more than I usually intend to buy. But, it is only with groceries and home needs. Never happens when I go for clothes shopping. My husband should consider himself lucky. :D

      Delete
  4. absolutely true.. no matter how much I prepare myself.. i always have something left out O_O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like I said Suku..grocery shopping is a never ending process !

      Delete
  5. I love your cartoons. Great post.
    Technical question. What program did you use? I draw cartoons. Next week I am taking a Computer Graphics class, hoping to learn how to get my ideas into cartoons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pamela :) Glad you liked the post.

      Oh..I am not really into the technical part. I make these cartoons using Bitstrips, a web comic tool. It is simple and does a great job for me.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Ace photographers also go grocery shopping kya? :D

      Delete

Admiration or contempt, bring it on!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    UBC Challenge - July 2013

    A to Z Challenge - April 2014

    NaPoWriMo - April 2014