- Finish reading one book before moving on to the second one. Remember, you have five books to complete and three more are in the cupboard!!
- Don’t buy books just because they are on the ‘must read’ section of some book review site. Remember 400 odd rupees spent on that award winning book? You dozed off every time you read beyond 5 pages. I hope you have learnt a lesson from it. If not, it is high time you do.
- Getting drenched in the rain while coming back home from office is ‘sheer laziness’ . So, use the umbrella you carry and don’t be lazy. You will have to keep your nose aside if you keep getting drenched in the rain. It is already leaking more than it should.
- Post frequently on your blogs. Don’t spend time looking at the sky. “The sky will fall” is just an idiom. So, instead of waiting for it to fall, you can post something sane and readable in the meantime.
- Drink lots of water. The water crisis will not end with you drinking only 4 glasses of water a day.
Friday, November 4, 2011
Posted by Pooja Abhay on 11/04/2011 12:02:00 PM with 24 commentsThoughtless