Ms. Silly strikes again. This post is just an addition to the long list of silly posts (Read this and again this) I have written and eventually posted after a ‘brain to heart ‘ talk. As always, the heart wins over the brain and my readers suffer!!Now, before I divulge into my ponderings about how silly I can get, let me start with today’s post for which you are eagerly waiting (Now that is a joke without the laughter). Don’t expect this post to be great or even good. Like always, there is not much thought behind today’s post. It is just a collection of a few hundred words aligned to form a meaningful (hopefully meaningful) sentence.
Animals and their sheer perfection in doing the wrong things at the wrong time is what I am here to talk about. You will see why. The following will help me support my case:
- A cat will always sneak into the house and drink the milk when you are expecting guests for tea.
- Even the quietest of dogs will always start a brawl at night when you are extremely tired and all you want is a good night’s sleep minus the noise.
- You will always find a cow standing in the middle of the road, not moving an inch even after incessant honking, when you are running late for office. Great will-power I say!! A bit more about cows. I wonder what they keep thinking, standing in the middle of the road. Let me guess. Is it about the huge traffic pile up in the mornings or is it some thoughts on how to make Bangalore roads pothole free or is it something more personal like some long lost love. If anyone understands this behaviour of cows, do enlighten me on the same.
- Rats will always deliver their babies (Deliver babies??Uhhh..forget it. I didn’t find the right sentence) in the carton box which you have stored in the attic to store coconuts. Maan gaye mummy mouse!!
- Bats will always dirty your favourite clothes because those are their favourites too.
- Crows will de-bead your lovely top which has been put to dry in the sun because they feel the beads arranged in a line are some rare species of tasty worms. Or do they feel the top looks better without the beads? Born fashion-designers I must say!!
- A cockroach will always lap up on you and make you scream and screech like a fool when you are supposed to maintain absolute silence and decorum.
- A lizard will always lose its tail under your feet when you are expecting it to be safe on the walls nibbling on some insect.
Whoever said animals aren’t humans. They are as annoying as humans sometimes, just like this post!!!
Disclaimer: I love animals .I have no grudges against any of them. The above mentioned points are instances from my life. I have personally experienced all of the above and hence I might be credited with the title of ‘official guinea pig’ for the animals to experiment and perfect their wrong timing.