Friday, October 1, 2010

| Best Blogger Tips
                                      

“Change is constant” has been the theme for the week gone by. But if I look at the deeper meaning of the phrase, it strikes me that it has been the theme of my life like most of you.
From being a small girl who used to hold her dad’s finger and go for a walk every evening to being a lady who is anticipating marriage, life has changed a lot. Some changes have been positive and some, if not negative, have changed the way I look at certain things. I guess it has been the same with you all.
Change teaches you to be flexible, to be ready to face challenges that life has in store and to forget the past and live in the present. Basically, change teaches you that your plans can go haywire anytime:)
Well, after writing this post, I feel I need to “change” the topics I choose..!!




2 comments:

Admiration or contempt, bring it on!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    UBC Challenge - July 2013

    A to Z Challenge - April 2014

    NaPoWriMo - April 2014