Thursday, June 20, 2013

| | | | | Best Blogger Tips




You all know that am pretty jobless right now and they say an idle mind is a devil's workshop. So this devil here created something in her workshop - a FB page with all my cartoons made using BitStrips. The concept, idea and characterization behind each cartoon is solely mine.
I would have drawn the characters and the scene myself, but you wouldn't want to see them as sticks with heads right, so I used the web comic tool and I must say, it is fun.

You can find the page here at BEING SILLY.  Enjoy :)

P.S. : After seeing these cartoons, if you have a big fight at home, don't blame me because this is "Just for fun".
P.P.S : Thanks to my dear husband for being the "INSPIRATOR" :D


4 comments:

  1. hahahah this is a bummer ... I just started 'Funtoon Fridays' on my blog... and posted my first strip there :P :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw that :D Funny. We wives might be sued by our respective husbands :)

      Delete
  2. hehehe...Abhay is the inspiration. I just enjoy your cartoons, wouldn't mind even if it's sticks and heads, love the content more :)

    ReplyDelete

Admiration or contempt, bring it on!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    UBC Challenge - July 2013

    A to Z Challenge - April 2014

    NaPoWriMo - April 2014