Saturday, May 24, 2014

| | | | Best Blogger Tips




            My lovely Puchhu.
               I loved you, and I will
            love you always. Promise.
 You are in my mind, always will be.
Jumping, wagging your tail, licking,
you taught me what no one would,
 what no one could. Jumping up the
     pane, whining for food, ears in curly
      folds, licking my whole being, always.
                           It is true that you were an
                           angel, halo intact, dropped
                            from heaven, for only me.
                            You were my light, bright.
                                 You were my soul, whole.  
       You were my silent prayer, you still are.
         You were my strength. You were my joy.
                                    You were my classy peer.
                                    You were my question. You
                                     were my answer, always are.
                 You were mine, you will always be. I vow.
                    You were my constant, you will always be.
                                          You were my  poetry, my story.
                                             You were my friend, a very dear 
                                                 friend. You will always be. Truly.
                                                   You were stray, but were here to stay.
                                                Why did you leave me so alone? Did
                                                    I not appease you to the bone? I tried  
                                                   to. I wish I had rolled on the floor with
                                                      you. I wish I had known your language, 
                                                    to talk,  to smile, to laugh, to cry. I wish 
                                                      I were you- A soul so pure, a heart ever so
                                                       clean, paws ever dirty. I wish I could jump,
                                                   wag my tail, return your wet kisses, with 
                                                   love, love so great that would surpass
                                                  any in this big, bad world. I
                                                                                      miss 
                                                                          you 
                                                      Puchhu, I    
                        always, always will.                       



* Lost her about 2 weeks back. Dedicated to the ever loving her. I tried to compose a concrete poem that would mimic the way she slept, stretching her whole body. I failed miserably.


21 comments:

  1. I'm sorry for your loss, have lost 3 dogs in the past.. Beautiful form poetry.
    Ps I dont think you failed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that Pooja. You havent failed and this is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do remember my Tommy(dog) and Rocky (cat) :( It's sad. Your love is visible and we can feel it in your words. Sorry that he is no more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss my JIMMY now.. :(
    I loved how cutely your described his adorableness ....I loved the shape in which you framed this one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Red. Puchhu was adorable, she really was an angel.

      Delete
  5. Beautiful creativity, Pooja and that too as a tribute !

    ReplyDelete
  6. So touched Pooja :) Sorry for ur loss . That dog shape and the poem- MY GOD . I am in love with this one ! May u get a similar puchu soon :)
    I recently watched Hachiko and hence felt the poem more strongly
    If u havent watched do watch it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have watched Hachiko and I cried buckets full. Thanks Afshan. :)

      Delete
  7. So cute, Pooja and it is a lovely tribute to a faithful friend and pet!!

    ReplyDelete

Admiration or contempt, bring it on!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    UBC Challenge - July 2013

    A to Z Challenge - April 2014

    NaPoWriMo - April 2014